The FPD470P is a wedge meter with threaded DP connections for connection to conventional transmitters . The flow element consists of a body and wedge flow restriction. This restriction creates a differential pressure in proportion to the square of the volumetric flow rate.
The FPD470P wedge restriction has no critical surface dimensions, or sharp edges, that will affect measurement accuracy as the result of normally expected wear.
- Measures liquids, gas and steam
- High Accuracy ±0.5 % of rate
- Bi-directional flow
- Low Reynolds number measurement (as low as Rd 500)
- Minimum upstream and downstream piping requirements
- Standard sizes 1 to 24 inch
Catalog and Questionnaire List