The multivariable transmitters in the 266CSH calculates the mass flow for gases, vapours and liquids with dynamic flow compensation directly from the three process variables of differential pressure, absolute pressure and temperature.
The multivariable transmitters in the 266CSH are used for differential pressure flow measurements. Apart from pressure- and / or temperature-dependent changes to the density of the fluid, the parameters such as the discharge coefficient, thermal expansion of pipelines and primary device and the Reynolds number are also corrected. It can also be used for DP level measurement if density compensation is necessary due to process temperature changes. This could make any level measurement much more reliable.In addition to high precision, the multivariable 266 also offers the advantage that only a single device needs to be used for the measuring point instead of several transmitters and a flow calculator.
- Base accuracy: ± 0.075 %
- Reduced process penetrations save money and reduce the risk of leakage
- High static working pressure option (41 MPa, 6000 psi) for power plants, pipelines or oil and gas production
- True draft range (down to 0.05 kPa, 0.2i nH2O) transmitter
- Local operation with LCD with TTG (Through The Glass) technology without the need of opening the housing
- Detection of plugged impulse lines
- Integrated totalizers and in addition a binary output as pulse or frequency output for activating external totalizers
- Exchangeable electronics with automatic configuration capability
Catalog and Questionnaire List