ABB Model 266AST is the top performance absolute pressure transmitter suitable for liquid, gas or steam applications. It provides a broad selection of options, such as fill fluids and wetted materials, allowing operation even with critical process media at harsh environment. Long-term stability and proven reliability are the key-factors of 266AST.
In addition to the plug-in terminal block, this transmitter features in-field replaceable electronics module that thanks to the auto-configuration functionality dramatically improves plant productivity. Its intuitive plug-and-play display with easy setup procedure really helps users by saving time and lowering maintenance and inventory costs. Moreover, the innovative TTG (Through The Glass) technology allows users to configure the instruments in the field without removing the windowed front cover and consequently to save a lot of time.
The 266AST is certified by TUV NORD for use in safety instrumented systems as per the requirements of IEC61508. The transmitters meet the requirements for SIL2 applications in a single transmitter configuration (1oo1) and for SIL3 applications in a redundant configuration (1oo2).
- Base accuracy : ± 0.04 %
- Span limits: 0.3 … 10000 kPa abs.; 2.25 mmHG … 1450 psia
- Output signal: Multiple protocol availability offering interchangeability and transmitter upgrade capabilities
– 4 to 20 mA, HART
– PROFIBUS PA 3.01
– FOUNDATION Fieldbus ITK 5.1
- Local operation with LCD with TTG (Through The Glass) technology without the need of opening the housing
- Conforms to SIL2 / SIL3 acc. to IEC 61508
- Full compliance with PED Category III
Catalog and Questionnaire List