The TTH200 HART temperature transmitter is the standard device of the new TTx200 / TTx300 product family in proven two-wire technology.
The TTH200 is provided for all HART standard applications in temperature measurement with one sensor. The transmitter supports the same functionality as the TTH300, but without sensor redundancy and sensor drift monitoring. It can be configured with ABB-tools such as DAT200 (Asset Vision Basic) via DTM, Handheld via EDD, FIM (Field Information Manager) or any standard tool using FDI-/FDT-Technology.
- Universal sensor input
– RTD, thermocouple, Ω, mV
- Functional safety SIL 2 / SIL 3 in accordance with IEC 61508
- Output signal
– 4 to 20 mA, HART
- Accuracy 0.1 %, long-term stability 0.05 % per year
- Wire break / corrosion monitoring in accordance with NE 89
- Diagnostic information in accordance with NE 107
- Approvals for explosion protection
– ATEX, IECEx, zone 0
– FM / CSA
Catalog and Questionnaire List