For high-accuracy, reliable measurements even in harsh conditions.
Using radar frequencies, guided in a probe going into the monitored vessel, guided-wave radar level measurement provides continuous, reliable measurements with high accuracy. The radar wave being guided by the probe, the wave energy remains high which allows measurement even in harsh conditions.
The new LWT series of guided-wave radar builds on the legacy of the MT5000 series. Now with more powerful LevelExpertTM algorithm to efficiently track the level through the clutter, you do not need to be a radar expert to use this device: The expert is now inside the device!
- Microwaves are unaffected by temperature, pressure, specific gravity and vapors
- Easy to install
- No moving parts
- Ignores light continuous coatings
- Good for vacuum service
- More direct energy return – more consistent signal
- Built-in waveform screen (Scope Trace)
- Oil and gas production
- Pharmaceutical and biotech
- Power generation
- Pulp and paper
- Iron and steel
- Food and beverage