The multivariable transmitter 266JRH with remote diaphragm seals is able, thanks to multisensor technology, to measure differential pressure, absolute pressure and temperature of liquid, vapour and gas. Temperature is measured via an external RTD.
- Base accuracy: ± 0.075 %
- Reduced process penetrations save money and reduce the risk of leakage
- High static working pressure option (41 MPa, 6000 psi) for power plants, pipelines or oil and gas production
- Local operation with LCD with TTG (Through The Glass) technology without the need of opening the housing
- Exchangeable electronics with automatic configuration capability
- Flexible process connections and high selection of corrosion resistant material due to all welded diaphragm seals
Catalog and Questionnaire List