The multivariable transmitters in the 266CRH with remote diaphragm seals calculates the mass flow for gases, vapours and liquids with dynamic flow compensation directly from the three process variables of differential pressure, absolute pressure and temperature.
In addition to high precision, the multivariable 266 also offers the advantage that only a single device needs to be used for the measuring point instead of several transmitters and a flow calculator.
- Base accuracy: ± 0.075 %
- Reduced process penetrations save money and reduce the risk of leakage
- High static working pressure option (41 MPa, 6000 psi) for power plants, pipelines or oil and gas production
- Local operation with LCD with TTG (Through The Glass) technology without the need of opening the housing
- Integrated totalizers and in addition a binary output as pulse or frequency output for activating external totalizers
- Exchangeable electronics with automatic configuration capability
- Flexible process connections and high selection of corrosion resistant material due to all welded diaphragm seals
Catalog and Questionnaire List