The TTR200 is a universal rail-mount HART temperature transmitter in a compact 17.5 mm housing. The transmitter provides increased device safety in compliance with NE89 and NE107 and hardware write protection.
- Universal sensor input
– RTD, thermocouple, Ω, mV
- Functional safety SIL 2 / SIL 3 in accordance with IEC 61508
- Output signal
– 4 to 20 mA, HART
- Accuracy 0.1 %, long-term stability 0.05 % per year
- Wire break / corrosion monitoring in accordance with NE 89
- Diagnostic information in accordance with NE 107
- Approvals for explosion protection
– ATEX, IECEx, zone 0
– FM / CSA
The version matrix document shows for each protocol the software revision that’s compatible to the hardware and firmware revision of the device.
- Read first
– Software/hardware revisions: Version matrix
Software and documentation:
– Software: DTM, EDD
– Driver description: Supplementary information
ABB offers software tools that use the listed drivers above for your device configuration and monitoring requirements. Read more & download
ABB offers a wide range of fieldbus products, accessories, tools, support documentation, applications and news.
Catalog and Questionnaire List